1 cup pitted dates
1 cup hazelnuts, toasted
1 tsp coconut oil
1 cup coconut milk
5 oz (150g) dark chocolate, dairy free
1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
1. Place the hazelnuts in a food processor and blend them until they are fairly finely ground.
2. Add the pitted dates and coconut oil and process until it is the consistency of wet sand.
3. Take 8 inch pie plate and line it with baking paper.
4. Press the mixture firmly against the bottom and sides of the pie plate.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and put in a refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
6. In a small saucepan bring to boil the coconut milk over medium heat.
7. Remove from the heat and stir in the chopped chocolate or chocolate chips.
8. Keep stirring until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
9. Cover the surface with a piece of clean film and set aside for one hour.
10. Spoon the mixture into a pastry case and spread out evenly.
11. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
12. Top with fresh raspberries just before serving.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes